Wednesday, August 28, 2013

iBooks

In the book world having a smartphone is awesome. Two apps that im in live withe are iBooks, an Good Reads. I am absolutely in love with iBooks, it's an easy way to take a book along with you whenever you're going somewhere. Bored? Pull out your IPhone and read a book.It's highly convenient to be able to always have a book on you. Even though it doesn't give you the great feeling of holding a book in your hands and hearing the spine crack to life it's still a way to have it with you. Its really convienent to have on a road-trip. This weekend I am staying in Columbus, Ohio and couldn't bring a lot of things so I went and downloaded some books on my phone so that I could have a book with me. The other app I love is Good Reads. Good Reads is a really awesome app, it has good suggestions for a next book and you can join groups of other book-lovers. I hope everyone has a good weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment