Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hello everyone!

Hey there everyone! My name is JiA'nna, I am a 17 year old teenager from Princeton High School in Cincinnati, Ohio. This year I am a senior and plan to go to college the following year to become a nurse. I'm interested in becoming a nurse, but also want to be a book store owner so the first part of my life I'm pursuing my passion in nursing than retire from nursing and open my own bookstore and live the rest of my life in my bookstore. I'm involved in many activities at my school, I'm on my school's water polo team, I'm involved in a lot of volunteer work and I'm in my school's A'Cappella choir.
Only being 17 there are many different crazy things going on in my life, applying for colleges, friends and finishing my senior year, but something that I've always been very passionate about is reading. Reading has always been important to me and will always be important to me. My momma is an absolute reading fanatic so books and reading have been in my life since I was younger; but it all truly happened for me when our TV was broken and wouldn’t get fixed for a while. It was a really rainy day and I was having terrible cabin fever being stuck in the house all day. The only things in the house were books and toys, I picked one up to be able to sit next to my momma in her reading chair and finished it that day and ever since I’ve been hooked and reading like crazy.
Like I’ve said previously I love to read, look at other people’s reviews and will try to write my own reviews on books. This is my main motivation for creating this blog so I can learn more about the book world; new authors and new books. I'm very excited to write this blog and I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback is wonderful, and I hope you enjoy my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Good so far! I can't wait to see what books you read and so that I can read the review and maybe end up reading that book to !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome!! Introduce me to some new books G :)

    ReplyDelete